No more unwanted phone calls or SPAM email.
No Monthly fees to take control of your privacy.
Powerful multiple profiles to accept or reject a phone call.
Fully integrated with the address book and Call Log history.
Detailed records of rejected calls are created.
Rejected calls can be routed to BUSY signals or Voice Mail.
Private calls acceptance is specified on a per profile basis.
Profiles can be activated or deactivated on a scheduled time.
Cellularity PrivacyManager is a powerful tool which allows the user to stop unwanted phone calls and SPAM email. Call Block, Call reject, Call screen, Call filter, SPAM control, Email Block has never gotten any easier.
Call Control features:
• Cellularity PrivacyManager lets the user take control of his blackberry incoming calls by allowing the user to build multiple incoming call profiles to accept or reject calls for a set of callers.
• PrivacyManage r Profiles can be scheduled to start and stop automatically at a specific time
• Each profile can be designated to accept calls from a set of people or to reject calls from a set of people.
• Members of each profile can be individual contacts, a Blackberry Group or an individual number
• Block incoming calls from specific numbers, a number can be any set of digits. Example, entering the number 8 will block calls from any number begin with 8XX-XXX-XX
• Rejected calls can be routed to BUSY signals or Voice Mail, Forwarded to another number (if your BB OS supports call forwarding) and mobile callers can also be sent a SMS for additional details. On a BUSY setting, your phone will always appear as busy to the rejected caller. (BUSY signal is limited to GSM phones. CDMA phones will result in a Call Drop and not a BUSY signal)
• Private calls acceptance is specified on a per profile basis.
• Each profile can allow for treating Private callers, Address book contacts and Identified numbers differently. For example, you can treat private callers with a Busy signal, Address Book contacts with Voice Mail & SMS, and Identified callers with a different treatment.
• Provides for building multiple schedules to control when a profile should start rejecting calls and when to stop rejecting calls. A schedule lets you specify the Day of the week a profile is to go active/inactive and the time of day in hours and minutes.
• The following built-in profiles are available to facilitate its usage of the PrivacyManager, and additional ones can be created:
1. Reject From Blocked List. When this profile is active, callers on this list will be rejected.
2. Reject All Incoming Calls. When this profile is active all incoming calls will be rejected.
3. Accept From White List. When this profile is active, only callers on this list will be accepted.
4. Accept Personal Contacts Only. When this profile is active, callers not in the address book will be rejected.
5. Accept Contacts & Reject Blocked List. When this profile is active, it allows for limiting the incoming calls to Address Book contacts. It can also exclude certain callers on the blocked list.
SPAM Control features:
• Flexible and powerful spam engine.
• Full integration with the BlackBerry inbox.
• Full integration with the BlackBerry address book.
• Complete monitoring of all e-mail accounts.
• Full support for personal and corporate devices.
Get it via