BlackBerry has just let us that IESC7 Mobility has released a version of its solution package enabling mobile access to SAP systems for iOS and Android, which extends availability to all BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES10) managed platforms with Secure Work Space. Mobility for SAP provides secure mobile access to SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and different SAP Workflows for Sales, Service Technicians, and Management.
Check out these highlights of the app:
- Simple and fast online/offline integration in any backend system of SAP Business Suite without middleware
- Predefined CRM and ERM packages for Sales and Service Technicians
- A combined workflow inbox allows easy access to workflows from different backend systems
- Customer specific enhancements are simply done with existing ABAP know how
- No developer skills for mobile devices needed due to native generic application
Value for Business units:
- Accelerated processes thanks to near-term approval while on the go
- Optimized preparation of customer visits even while on the go
- Access to real-time information allows immediate replies to customer questions
- Rapid fulfillment of customer requests such as the demand for information material
- Travel or waiting time can be utilized as working time
- Inspection & Service: service orders from ERP PM/CS; confirmation of time, material and status with photos; create new service orders with photos
- CRM: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities, leads
- ERP: accounts, status of orders, open payments, product search with pricing and availability
- Workflows: simple to use framework to integrate workflows from different systems
- Integration of GPS maps, camera, barcode, email, and address book
- Customer specific color themes and logos
Here’s the full press release for you to check out.
Enterprise Mobility specialist ISEC7 is the first to offer a comprehensive solution for mobile SAP access beneficial to all BlackBerry managed business devices.
Hamburg, December 16, 2013 – ISEC7, a global provider of mobile business services and software solutions, has developed the first comprehensive solution enabling mobile access to SAP systems with all operating systems managed by BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10): BlackBerry® OS5-to OS7, BlackBerry® 10, iOS and Android™ secured with BlackBerry Secure Work Space. Now, all enterprises using BES10 managed devices for their business communication will benefit from ISEC7 Mobility for SAP – regardless of their smartphone or tablet deployment.
ISEC7 Mobility for SAP is a leading solution to access and work SAP data from smartphones and tablet PCs. The solution offers flexible customisation whilst remaining easy to implement. All company specific adaptions and enhancements can be implemented with pure ABAP skills – resulting in low development and operating costs. Compared to other SAP mobile solutions, ISEC7 Mobility for SAP is cost effective, as it requires no further middleware.
“ISEC7 Mobility for SAP is an important enterprise solution,” said Martyn Mallick, Vice President, BlackBerry World and Global Alliances “We are very pleased that ISEC7 is making the solution available for all BES10 managed platforms with Secure Work Space. Now, our enterprise customers have the opportunity to access their SAP systems – regardless of the devices they use.”
“We are focused on providing valuable mobile solutions and services to our commercial and government clients. Many of them are using BlackBerry smartphones. Now, with the support of iOS and Android devices secured by BES10 and BlackBerry Secure Work Space, customers are able to benefit from our solution and lower their TCO by implementing a single EMM environment. Its considerable success demonstrates its ability to precisely meet the requirements of the mobile SAP user,” comments Marco Gocht, ISEC7 CEO.
Numerous enterprises rely on ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for mobile accessing and processing SAP data: quindata uses it for refining its own SAP ERP solution, nora systems optimizes its sales processes with ISEC7 Mobility for SAP, Villeroy & Boch accelerates its processes with the solution and Würth Austria saves time and effort with it.
Download ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for SECTOR from the Apple App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isec7-mobility-for-sap-for/id765566070
Download ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for SECTOR from the Google Play app store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.isec7.android.sap.SEC_APP
Download ISEC7 Mobility for SAP from the BlackBerry World app store:
ISEC7 Mobility for SAP for SECTOR works with SECTOR-based enterprise workspaces, including BlackBerry Secure Work Space.
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited. BlackBerry is not responsible for any third-party products or services.
About ISEC 7 Group
The ISEC7 Group (www.isec7.com) is a global provider of mobile business services and software solutions. The company was one of the first movers in mobilizing company and business processes. Today, ISEC7 has numerous renowned companies and governmental organizations as committed customers. The company continually invests in the evaluation and development of new technologies. ISEC7 solutions, such as B*Nator, Mobile Exchange Delegate and ISEC7 Mobility for SAP have proven to be groundbreaking in the mobility sector. B*Nator, a comprehensive globally applicable MDM solution, has been presented as the “Most Innovative Enterprise Application” by BlackBerry. ISEC7 Mobility for SAP allows access to SAP backend without the need for additional middleware. The ISEC7 solution ‘Mobile Exchange Delegate’ ensures mobile access to Microsoft Outlook calendar, email and contacts from third parties via BlackBerry smartphone. ISEC7 was founded in Hamburg/Germany in 2003. The company operates globally with offices in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Spain and Brazil.