Disney have released another one of their Temple Run features to BlackBerry 10: Temple Run: Oz. Inspired by the film, “Oz the Great and the Powerful”, Temple Run: Oz brings you an endless runner, inspired by Imangi Studios’s very own Temple Run 2.
This is just like any other Temple Run game, so I’m sure you have a vague idea of this game is and why it’s so popular. In Oz, you’re running away from the Baboon’s and it’s your job to collect as many coins as you can. You can play as both China Girl and Oz, with the ability to change costumes.
Have a read at the official description below and features:
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
- Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
- Over 4 Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
- Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
- Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
- The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
Temple Run: Oz will cut you back by £0.75/$0.99. This is native and you’ll get the full experience you could ever want, so why not give it a go!