Anyone who owns a BlackBerry smartphone and uses sports tracking applications has probably came across CascaRun Pro once or twice. It’s a good choice for BlackBerry users because it’s simple to use and native to the BlackBerry OS.
The application has recently received an update which brings some additional features as well as the common bug fixes and improvements to stability.
The update brings the app to v22.214.171.124 and some of the new features can be found below :
- New audio coach feature (includes goals and speed/HRM monitoring).
- The addition of a French voice.
- More statistics now appear on the main screen, such as calories and heart rate.
- The addition of a new page during workouts with progress and monitoring information.
- Known Pebble issues have been resolved.
- More bugs in the software have been squashed and there have been improvements to stability.
CascaRun Pro for BlackBerry costs $4.99 US via BlackBerry World. If you have already purchased the app, you’re eligible for a free upgrade, therefore you should head over to BlackBerry World to download and upgrade your version of the application to the latest.
For those interested in CascaRun Pro, you can find it at BlackBerry World here.