Features included in this release are:
- Million of songs available instantly on your BlackBerry.
- Offline playlists – listen to music with no mobile connection and avoid using your data allowance
- Create and sync playlists
- Star your favourite tracks
- Search tracks, artists, album
- Browse “What’s new” and “Top tracks”
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
Preview of Spotify for BlackBerry
This is the first preview of our Spotify application for BlackBerry. With many of the great features available on other Spotify Mobile apps, get ready for a world of music! Check out our blog for full release notes.
Click here using your BlackBerry web browser to start the installation process.
A Spotify Premium subscription is required to use Spotify on your BlackBerry.
We’ve tested our app on the following devices: 9780 Bold, 9700 Bold, 9300 Curve, 9000 Bold, 8520 Curve. Currently the app only supports phones running on GSM networks. CDMA-network phones and the Torch 9800 are not yet compatible.
We appreciate your comments, especially as this is a preview release and still in testing! Please report all feedback of this preview on our official Blackberry preview thread.