As I’m sure you all know earlier this week OS version 10.2.1.1055 leaked for the BlackBerry Q5, Q10, and Z10 STL100-1 devices but we never saw it for the rest of the Z10 models or the Z30. Well with the SDK OS 10.2.1.1057 that was just released we now have full autoloaders for those devices as well. Like I said these are FULL autoloaders with working radios for the BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2, 3, 4 models and the Z30 so just load them like usual.
- Download the full OS for the Z10 STL100-2, 3, and 4 through Bitcasa here. , or through MEGA
- Download the full OS for the Z30 through Bitcasa here.
Here’s just the radio files for those of you that may have already loaded the OS and had no working calls. To load these just run the autoloader the same as you normally do. With the radio only loader you won’t need to reset everything up as it’s non-destructive but I still highly recommend backing up your device before running these files.
- Download just the radio file for your BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2, 3, and 4 through MEGA here.
- Download just the radio file for your BlackBerry Z30 through MEGA here.
For those of you that have the BlackBerry Q5, Q10, and the Z10 STL100-1 devices you can find those autoloaders in the post from earlier this week.
Here’s how you update your BlackBerry 10 device with this leaked OS if you use the full autoloader.
- Backup your BlackBerry 10 device with BlackBerry Link (the autoloader will wipe your device).
- Close BlackBerry Link.
- Download autoloader OS.
- Turn off the device.
- Run autoloader.exe (windows Vista 7 and 8 run as admin).
- When “connecting to Bootrom” appears on system connect your BlackBerry 10 to PC and turn on device.
- Wait for process to finish and phone to reboot.
- The update will wipe your device, so you can either restore all the info from your backup through BlackBerry Link or just start fresh if you want.
As always make sure to backup your device before updating to the newest release just to be safe. Also remember BlackBerry Empire is not responsible for anything that may go wrong during the update process.
We just want to say thanks to SirJes, Thurask, and anyone else that helped getting these autoloaders and radio files out to everyone, we appreciate them.