BlackBerry has revealed its partners in the $1 billion dollar investment that the company received. We initially knew of Fairfax Financial as well as Qatar Holding LLC, no other companies were known until a recent filing.
The filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today reveals the names of the investors, plus the amount of money they’re risking.
– Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited: $250,000,000
– Mackenzie Financial Corporation: $200,000,000
– Canso Investment Counsel Ltd.: $300,000,000
– Markel Corporation: $100,000,000
– Brookfield Asset Management Inc.: $50,000,000
– Qatar Holding LLC: $100,000,000
John Chen, interim CEO is also receiving a base salary of $1,000,000 and Performance Bonus of 200% of Base Salary, or $2,000,000. If you are interested in specific details visit SEC here.
Source: Globe and Mail